Reposted with some updates...
1. Veggie Fajitas
2. "Cheese" Enchiladas
3. Wet Burritos
4. Spinach Queso over Rice
5. Spinach, mushrooms, & rice-cheese quesadillas
6. Black Bean, Frito, and Cilantro Cream Burritos - the Fritos really make this dish!
7. Fried/Grilled Fish Tacos
8. Use Soy-rizo (like Chorizo) in any recipe, replacing the meat
9. 7 Layer Dip for Office Parties (layers starting from bottom layer): refried beans, silken tofu blended with taco seasoning, quacamole, lettuce, tomatoe, olives, green onions. Serve with chips.
1. Stir Fry & Rice
2. Sweet & Sour Shrimp
3. Thai Tofu & Broccoli with Peanut Sauce over Rice
4. Shrimp Fried Rice
5. Veggie or Shrimp Lo-mein
6. Asparagus Stir-Fry
7. Eggplant with Garlic Sauce over Rice
8. Ginger steamed Fish with Veggies & Rice
1. Pasta & Marinara
2. Gnocci with soy-milk Bechamel blended with cooked zuccini (yes, it's green sauce)
3. Bowties, Broccoli, Carrots and Primavera "Cheese Sauce"
4. Bolognase using soy crumbles or crumbled Boca Burgers, or TVP
5. Shrimp Fra Diavlo
6. Eggplant "Parmesan"
7. Tomato, Peas, Rice-Mozerella Orzo (this Giada recipe is yummier as is for feast days, but also good substituting soy milk and rice mozzerella for a fast)
8. Butternut Squash or Mushroom Risotto
9. Veggie Lasagna
10. Seafood Lasagna
11. Near East "Pine Nut" flavored Cous Cous with Garlic-Basil Veggies on the side.
1. Shrimp Jambalya
2. Jambalaya Pasta (with carrots & white beans instead of meat)
3. Gumboz-n-Herbs (Gumbo made with lots of different kinds of greens)
4. Shrimp Etoufee'
5. Crawfish Etoufee'(this Emeril recipe is good; we use oil instead of butter)
6. Fried Catfish
7. White Bean & Carrot Etoufee' (or choose whatever veggie/bean your family likes)
8. Corn, Crab, & Tomatoe Stew
9. Okra Shrimp Gumbo
10. Cabbage, Green Bean, & Potato Gumbo
1. White Bean (carrot, onion, celery, tomato)
2. Greek Lentil Soup
3. Black Bean (garlic, onion, cumin, chili powder)
4. Winter Squash Bisque
5. Clam Chowder (I've used non-dairy powdered creamer mixed with water as the "cream"... I know, sort of pathetic)
6. Corn Chowder
7. Broccoli "Cheese" Soup
8. Split Pea Soup (use liquid smoke to add ham flavor)
9. Indian Curry (sweet peas, onion, potatoes)
10. Cauliflower Chamomile Soup (from the inside of a Celestial Seasonings box)
11. Butternut Squash Soup with Ginger
1. Eggplant Casserole (shrimp, onion, celery, bell pepper, garlic, canned tomatoes, bread crumbs, mushrooms)
2. Smothered Beans-n-Greens w/ Corn Bread and Sliced Tomatoes
3. Veggie or Tofu Pot Pie (if I did this, I'd probably use a pre-made crust on a week-night)
4. Veggie Pizza (we like rice-mozzerella on top)
5. Greek Smothered Peas, Mushrooms & Garlic Tomato Sauce over Rice
6. Crab Salad (corn, cooked rice, green onion, mayo, salt, pepper & sugar)
7. Tuna Salad
8. Salmon/Mashed Potato Patties
9. M'Jeddrah (Lentils & Rice with Caramalized Onions)
10. Squash, Bean, & Tomato Ragout over Polenta
11. Hatian Beans & Rice
12. Beet & Potato Salad (Russian Style)
13. Eggplant "Caviar" (which varies greatly, from basic to cilantro-flvored with pine nuts)
14. Greek Potato Salad (olive oil, parsley, green onion, salt, pepper)
15. Grilled Fish
16. Magic Loaf (leftovers are good for lunch sandwiches)
17. Any Bean/Grain Combo, like Crock Pot Grains
18. Black-Eyed Peas Patties with Remoulade
19. Tofu Spanikopita
20. Veggie Loaf
21. Haitian Beans & Rice
I have printed these ideas in a Monday through Saturday Table-Format and keep them on my fridge.
If you like, whenever you post a new idea or recipe on your blog, let me know and I'll add a link on this page back to your site.