Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Papas & Pintos

First - Papas
Without knowing it, my husband and I were thinking about this at the same time. As I was uploading the post about Orthodox Fathers, he was busy creating his own blog! He has been a constant source of navigation in my life for the last 10 years, pointing me towards God as we journey in our faith. We don't always agree, but I enjoy - and consider it a gift - being partners with him as we "work out our salvation", struggling to be transformed into the image of God.

Orthodox Papa's Digest is where he's recording his thoughts about how to develop his own faith and pass it on to our kids. If you'd like, hop on over to ponder his personal reflections on Good Guys and Bad Guys.

Now - Pintos
I hope you are working on your post about Bean Soup for our party! FYI: and kind of beans, peas, or lentils are fine. Any additional ingredients are fine and welcome. More than one recipe is fine, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment