Thursday, April 23, 2009
Gifts from God - Bright Week
* 2 year old shouting "Chwist Risen!"
* On Bright Monday, rose petals and bay leaves adorning the floor of our church nave, evidence of a glorious feast.
* favorite Bright Week treats, like Chicken-n-Dumplings, Cheese Enchiladas, and Breakfast Sausage.
* after finally committing to homeschooling next year, finding great ideas from Katherine.
* another mom and I, dumping a huge bag on the kitchen floor of new-to-us shoes from a friend at church, then trying them on like little kids trying out new toys.
* swiss chard, radishes, cabbages, carrots, peas, and Mary's Gold growing in the garden.
* Little Builder curled up in my lap on the couch as we listen to the morning matins psalms.
* The hymn, The Angel Cried rejoicing through the car.
I took this lovely photo from Mary's facebook album - thanks!