* 8 lb and 6 oz of precious baby boy.
* 4 year old big sister singing "O Gladsome Light" to her baby brother.
* 8 year old Little Builder, who had once said "I'm not happy about this" when he found out I was pregnant, holding his little brother and saying "I'm thankful he was born."
* meals from family and friends to make our evenings easier.
* dappled light gently shining on my orange rocking/nursing chair.
* colored leaves, a beautiful view outside for someone who is confined inside for awhile.
* healing, rest, love.