Wednesday, March 16, 2022

First Weeks of the Fast


 A few years ago I bought a $6 pack of dish-washer safe chopsticks, and it helped make our Lenten lunches a little more likeable. 



Pilgrimage for the Feast Day of St. Papa Nicholas Planas!


The iconography by Fr. Turbo Qualls at St. Mary of Egypt was captivating!


 Looks at these Cherubim, as described in Ezekial 1:5-11



Back home, my 4th grader tried a craft from his calendar: an orange oil lamp. I admit, I didn't think it would work, but look!


I've been trying to do my own Nature Study, taking the same photo of our Silver Maple tree each few weeks. It has taken two months since the buds appeared, but they are finally starting to open up just a teeny bit. 




Mamas, I encourage you to try the things you ask your children to do - I often learn so much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment