Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lent... Rolling By Quickly!



So glad the Skating Rink had these "starter" skates at the Birthday Party we went to. Little Builder could practically run in them and not fall too painfully.

Coming soon... a recipe for Kulich (Russian Easter Bread)

I propose that we all post our favorite Pascha recipes next week! I'm new to Blogging policies and procedures, but I think this is called a "CARNIVAL" - when many people all post on the same theme. If you decide to do it, let me know the link and I'll arrange all of the links in one special post.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to all the recipes! But I am afraid I have none to share- This is my first Pascha as an Orthodox believer. We just got through our first Lent-so I am so ready for Pascha recipes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to that recipe! A friend of mine would like to try to make that together this year. I had some last year for the first time and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy it. If you're wanting something more traditional, omit the cherries & almond extract in the dough. Add candied peel and currants. We love the cherries, though.

    One more week!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete