Friday, October 6, 2017

A Parent's Prayer



Happy Feast of
St. Innocent of Alaska!
In honor of him, I share with you this prayer by St. Innocent, which I received once at a Sunday School Training Day. It was labeled, "A Prayer for Teachers" at that time.


"Lord Jesus Christ, to Thee I cry: hear me Thine unworthy servant!
Enlighten my mind; grant that I may truly and clearly describe Thy way into the Kingdom of Glory which Thou in Thy mercy has granted us!

Grant that those who read and listen to my words may be filled with Thy love,
enlightened by Thy knowledge and
made strong by Thy power.

Warm our hearts with Thy spirit and we shall joyfully and fervently go the way which Thou hast shown us."

This could also be labeled (but not limited to)

A Blogger's Prayer
A Facebooker's & Tweeter's Prayer
A Friend's Prayer
A Bible Study Leader's Prayer
A Priest's Prayer

If you would like stories, games, and coloring pages for the Saints of North American, the OCA has provided a free Activity book. Scroll to he bottom of the page to download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment