Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Prayer Corner & a Song for Morning Prayers


This one from Shelley, who originated the conversation.


If any of you have emailed me with no response, sorry I've been tardy in checking my email. I will do better.

One final thought: I like to carry into our Orthodox life songs from our past, songs whose words are Scripture.

If you don't know this one, let me know and I'll try to you-tube a video of it. It has made a joyful addition to the end of our morning prayers.



This is the day
(echo by second person) This is the day
That the Lord has made
(echo by second person)That the Lord has made

Let us rejoice
(echo by second person)Let us rejoice
And be glad in it
(echo by second person)And be glad in it

(together:)
This is the day that the Lord has made
Let us rejoice and be glad in it

This is the day
(echo by second person)This is the day

(together): That the Lord has made

No comments:

Post a Comment